High School Scholarship
Provides $500 for students entering their first term in any program at P.I.T.
Applicants who just graduated high school in the year prior to enrollment.
To apply, candidates for the High School Scholarship must:.
- Be registered for 9 credits or more.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from one of your high school teachers.
- Submit a personal essay that explains why you want to go to college and why you chose your major.
- Complete Financial Aid (if using) prior to the start of classes.
- An individual may only receive the High School Scholarship one time.
- Two High School Scholarships will be awarded each term.
- High School Scholarships will be awarded in the order they are received each term.
No stipends allowed.