Madonna Family Scholarship
This Scholarship, provided by the Madonna Family, provides up to $1000 in scholarship funds to a student in need.
Eligibility for Consideration
Students must have completed a minimum of 30 credits in one of the College’s Health Care Programs:
- Allied Health-Clinical Medical Assistant
- Allied Health-Practical Nursing
- Allied Health-Pre-Nursing
- Behavioral Health
- Cannabis Health Therapy
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Care Management with Coding Academy
- Health Science
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Psychology and Human Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Interested students must submit:
- a letter of recommendation from an instructor or community leader
- an essay addressed to the Madonna Family Scholarship Fund
- essay must detail applicant’s need/reason for request
- essay must detail applicant’s plan to contribute to their community post-graduation
- Special consideration will be given to single mother’s and/or working students
Completed application is due 8/27/2021.
- An individual may only receive the Madonna Scholarship one time.
- The Scholarship Committee makes no decisions regarding the awarding of funds from the Madonna Family Scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded exclusively by the Madonna family.
By submitting the application, you are stating that you completed all requirements for acceptance.
Please refer any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. All scholarship requests submitted will be reviewed by the Madonna family and students will be notified if selected for an award. Please allow up to one week for review.