Madonna Family Scholarship
This Scholarship, provided by the Madonna Family, provides up to $1000 in scholarship funds to a student in need.
Eligibility for Consideration
Students must have completed a minimum of 30 credits in one of the College’s Health Care Programs:
- Allied Health-Clinical Medical Assistant
- Allied Health-Practical Nursing
- Allied Health-Pre Nursing
- Behavioral Health
- Cannabis Health Therapy
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Care Management with Coding Academy
- Health Science
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Psychology and Human Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Interested students must:
- a letter of recommendation from an instructor or community leader
- an essay addressed to the Madonna Family Scholarship Fund
- essay must detail applicant’s need/reason for request
- essay must detail applicant’s plan to contribute to their community post-graduation
Special consideration will be given to single mother’s and/or working students
Completed application is due 8/27/2021.
No stipends Permitted. Institutional scholarship awards may not be combined.
By submitting the application, you are stating that you completed all requirements for acceptance.
Please refer any questions to email@example.com. All scholarship requests submitted will be reviewed by the Madonna family and students will be notified if selected for an award. Please allow up to one week for review.