Provides $500 for students enrolled and registered in any program leading to a certificate at P.I.T.
Applicants enrolled and registered in any program leading to a certificate at P.I.T.
To apply, candidates for the Certificate Scholarship must:.
- Be registered for 9 credits or more.
- Submit a personal essay that explains your need for the scholarship. Personal Essay should be no more than 200 words, and must be formatted with proper grammar and spelling.
- Student must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- An individual may only receive the Certificate Scholarship one time.
- Two Certificate Scholarships will be awarded each term.
- Certificate Scholarships will be awarded in the order they are received each term.
No stipends allowed.