New Student Scholarship
Provides up to $500 for students entering their first term in any program at P.I.T.
Applicants who are enrolled in their first term at P.I.T..
To apply, candidates for the High School Scholarship must:
- Be registered for 9 credits or more.
- Submit a personal essay that explains why you want to go to college and why you chose your program of study.
- Complete Financial Aid (if using) prior to the start of classes.
- An individual may only receive the New Student Scholarship one time.
- New Student Scholarships will be awarded in the order they are received each year.
No stipends are allowed.