Provides scholarships for students enrolled and registered in the following Associate’s Degrees: Cannabis Business, Cannabis Health Therapy, Cannabis Horticulture, or Health Care Management with Coding Academy.
Applicants who reside outside of the state of Pennsylvania and are enrolled and registered in one of the above-listed Associate Degree programs at P.I.T.
To apply, candidates for the Out-of-State Scholarship must:
- Be registered for 9 credits or more each term.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be a resident of any state outside of Pennsylvania and submit proof of residency.
- Complete Financial Aid (if using) for the term in which the scholarship is being requested.
- An individual may reapply every term for review.
- Four (4) Out-of-State Scholarships will be awarded each year.
- Out-of-State Scholarships will be awarded in the order they are received each term.
No stipends are allowed.