Provides up to $1500 for students enrolled and registered in the following Associates Degrees: Cannabis Business, Cannabis Health Therapy, Cannabis Horticulture or Health Care Management with Coding Academy.
Applicants who reside outside of the state of Pennsylvania and are enrolled and registered in a Cannabis Studies or Health Care Management with Coding Associates Degree at P.I.T.
To apply, candidates for the Out-of-State Scholarship must:.
- Be registered for 9 credits or more each term.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be a resident of any state outside of Pennsylvania and submit proof of residency.
- Complete Financial Aid (if using) for the term in which the scholarship is being requested.
- Scholarship will provide up to $250 per term, for a maximum of 6 consecutive terms.
- An individual must reapply every term for review.
No stipends allowed.