Presidential Scholarship Program
Provides $1,000 toward an Associate Degree.
All Full-Time students enrolled in Associate Degree programs who complete at least nine credits per term or semester and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or better.
Candidates for the Presidential Scholarship must:
- Complete Financial Aid for the term in which the scholarship is being
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology.
- Submit a personal letter that explains the financial need for the
- Twelve (12) Presidential Scholarships will be awarded each
- Presidential Scholarships will be awarded in the order they are received each year.
No stipends are allowed.