Provides $1,000 per term toward an Associate Degree.
All Full Time students enrolled in Associate Degree programs who complete at least nine credits per term or semester and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or better.
Candidates for the Presidential Scholarship must:
- Complete Financial Aid for the term in which the scholarship is being requested
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology.
- Submit a personal letter that explains the financial need for the scholarship.
- Three Presidential Scholarships will be awarded each term.
- Decisions will be made by the Scholarship Selection committee based on financial need as expressed in the personal letter, GPA and letters of recommendation.
No stipends Allowed.