Return to Learn Scholarship
Provides $250 for students enrolled and registered in an Associate’s Degree at P.I.T.
New applicants enrolled and registered in their first term in an Associate’s Degree at P.I.T. who have graduated from high school or obtained their G.E.D. more than one year prior to enrollment.
To apply, candidates for the Return to Learn Scholarship must:
- Be registered for 9 credits or more.
- Submit a personal essay that explains your need for the scholarship.
- Complete Financial Aid (if using) for the term in which the scholarship is being requested.
- An individual may only receive the Return to Learn Scholarship one time.
- Two Return to Learn Scholarships will be awarded each term.
- Return to Learn Scholarships will be awarded in the order they are received each term.
No stipends allowed.