P.I.T. understands your education is an investment in your future. Our Financial Aid staff will help you finance that future with a customizable plan that works best for you.
P.I.T. offers scholarships and financial aid to those who qualify, including Federal and State Grant programs and Federal Student Loan programs.
Our primary goal is to work with our students to develop a program that will begin them on a successful and rewarding career path.
May 1st for PHEAA
Rule of thumb: Apply as early as possible!
Financial Aid Application Process
- Fill Out the FAFSA
- Read the Loan Information Page
- Fill out the Verification Worksheets
- Fill out the Entrance Interview
- Fill out the Exit Interview when you leave the college
- Master Promissory Note
P.I.T. Financial Aid Policies
Financial Aid Information
Funding Your Education
Listed below are a few websites that maybe helpful in funding your education.
- USAFUNDS.org (Look under ‘Borrowers’ or `Repayment Calculator`)
- NSLDS.ED.GOV (For Exit Interviews and Loan History)
F.A. Office (Media):
Fax: 610-892-1537 School Code
010998 F.A. Office Hours:
Mon – Thur: 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Sat – Sun: Closed