To register students should review the How to Apply for NHA Exam by clicking on the link:
How to Apply for NHA Exam
* Students must go to www.NHAnow.com to register for exams.
Exams being offered
- CCMA – Clinical Medical Assistant
- CPT – Phlebotomy
- CET – EKG Technician
- CBCS – Billing and Coding Specialist
NHA Exam Dates (2019)
Time and Place:
- Media Campus: Room T312
ARRIVE by 8:45 AM – EXAM STARTS AT 9:00 AM
** Important **
- ONLY ONE TEST CAN BE TAKEN PER TEST DATE.
- STUDENTS MUST SHOW VALID PICTURE ID.
- NO STUDENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO TAKE THE EXAM WITHOUT VALID I.D.
- ONCE THE EXAM STARTS, LATE STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.
If students have any questions about certification testing please contact Robyn Tarpley at:
610-892-1595 or Robyn.Tarpley@pit.edu.